1. Download the BLE demo project
This LinkNode_SimpleControls project is open source and you can import this project to your own mBed online compile environment, just click the on button Import this program on the right of page.
- Go to mbed online compiler and compile this project
- You will get a hex file and move it to the disk of LinkNode
- Now downloading the program is finished.
- Downlod the APK file
- Install it on your Android mobile phone which supports BLE4.0 or later
- Power on LinkNode
- Turn on the bluetooth on you mobile
- Open the APP and select Simple Controls
- Go to Simple Control page
- Scan the Bluetooth node named Biscuit which is hosted by LinkNode.
- Use control bar to communicate with LinkNode
|Pin Function||Description||LinkNode Pin Number|
|Digital Out||Control the Red LED on or off||P0_20|
|Digital In||Read the status of key2||P0_29|
|PWM||Control the Blue LED’s brightness using PWM||P0_19|
|Servo||Control buzzer using servo||P0_22|
|Analog In||Read the 1/4 of input power level||P0_1|
The following section will introduce the basic workflow of this tools and how to build your own APPs.
- Download and install the Evothings Studio on your host PC
- Install Evothings Viewer app on your Android or iOS device
- Open Evothings Studio on your PC and you will get the following window, then click the GET KEY button.
- On your Mobile phone side, you shuold enter this KEY Note: make sure your mobile and host PC are in the same LAN.
- After connceted, click the Run button in the Evothings Studio.
- The Simple Control project will run on the Evothings Views APP