DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND HAS NO FDA CERTIFICATE, it only has FCC and CE.
- Q: Does it comply with any certification or regulations such as the IEC 80601-2-59:2017 that applies to the basic safety and essential performance of screening thermography? A: This is a NOT a medical device and has no FDA certificate. It should NOT be used in any case to replace a medical device. This device is FCC and CE certified.
- Q: Does the equipment come calibrated and ready to be installed? A: This device is pre-calibrated and is certified. But as of any device, after an extended period of normal usage, it may require calibration.
- Q: Does the device take pictures? If yes, are the pictures stored in internal memory? How much storage space is available in terms of photos and events (alarms)? A: The device does take pictures. It saves in an internal 16G onboard memory.
- Q: How can the pictures be retrieved? What are the integration capabilities with an external platform? A: The device can work in a standalone or networked mode. In standalone mode, you can connect to its local website and do management. In the networked mode, you connect to our cloud platform aishop.linksprite.com and do data management.
- Q: What language does the UI support? A: The UI has 16 major languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc.
- Q: What are the technical specifications like the field of vides, accuracy percentage? Does it include a blackbody temperature reference source? What is stability and drift value? A: Please refer to the particular product page for the specifications, e.g., http://www.linksprite.com/percepcam-8-inch-facial-recognition-fever-screening-access-tablet-with-cloud-reporting/ for the 8-inch tablet. The multiple person tablet has blackbody, the 8-inch and 7-inch tablets do not use blackbody.
- Q: How are the warranty and repair handled? A: LinkSprite provides one-year limited warranty. Details can be found at http://www.linksprite.com/linsksprite-after-sales-service/.
- Q: Where can I find instructions or guides on how to install or use the tablets? A: tutorials can be found at the LinkSprite learning center You can find quite a few demo videos and showcase videos.