1. Download the tool PhoenixCard_V309 file, only with this tool can we load the kernel file to TF card
or click PhoenixCard_V309 to download
As the figure
2. Unzip the PhoenixCard_V309，click run
3. Download the kernel for pcDuino3
4. Upload the kernel file to TF card through PhoenixCard_V309 tool
5. Download the Ubuntu system file.
1. Install the TF card which have burned the kernel file.
2.Connect the screen with the pcDuino and power for the pcDuino
3. When the screen prompt, then reboot the pcDuino
4. Unplug the TF card, install the TF card which have written the Ubuntu system to the reader device, plug to the USB port, reboot the pcDuino, the pcDuino system flash successfully.