[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]This page covers Nokia LCD shield. In this tutorial, we want to see a quick start of bringing up the Nokia LCD shield.
2. The Nokia LCD shield sample code can be downloaded from Color_Image_LCD_Shield_for_Arduino, and found “sample code” in the download section.
3. Unzip the source files into a directory named NOKIA_LCD_SHIELD under F:\arduino-0023\libraries\. NOKIA_LCD_SHIELD.pde should be put under F:\arduino-0023\libraries\NOKIA_LCD_SHIELD\NOKIA_LCD_SHIELD. The directory structure should be as follows:
4. Now we can download the sample code to Arduino. Open Menu->Examples->NOKIA_LCD_SHIELD:
5. After download the code to Arduino, we can press three different buttons on the Nokia LCD shield to display different colors:
6. If you want to change background or characters, please modify it in LCD_driver.c.
7. Note: If the version of Arduino IDE should be more than Arduino 1.0, there will be compile error as follows:
So we should use Arduino 23 and below.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]