libdeep – A deep learning library for C/C++
- This is a C library which can be used in deep learning applications.
- This creates the library and installs it into /usr/local
- You can run the unit tests to check that the system is working as expected:
- Or to check for any memory leaks:
- To generate source code documentation make sure that you have doxygen installed and then run the generatedocs.sh script.
Run command on pcDuino Ubuntu Terminal:
$ sudo apt-get install git $ git clone https://github.com/bashrc/libdeep
This is a C library which can be used in deep learning applications. It allows multiple layers to be trained and also includes the dropouts technique to avoid overfitting the data.
On Debian based systems:
$ sudo apt-get install gnuplot libpng-dev doxygen
To build from source:
$ make $ sudo make install
This creates the library and installs it into /usr/local