1. First connect pcDuino3 to the computer’s USB port through USB OTG.
2. Right click the desktop to select the Device Manager.
3. Right click the highlighted RNDIS/Ethernet Gadget under ‘other devices’, choose the “Browse my computer for driver software”
4. Under Common hardware types, choose Network adapters.
5. Under Manufacturer choose ‘ Microsoft’ , and Network Adapter choose ‘Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device’
6.Windows will prompt the warning information, click Yes, after a while it will prompt that the Windows has successfully updated your driver software.
Set the Static Address
Right click the option( or win +x), choose Network Connections.
2. Right click the emote NDIS based InternetSharing Device, choose properties.
3. Double click Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
4. General set options as follow
Use VNC to connect to pcDuino:
1. Open the VNC, input the: 192.168.100.1 (which is the IP address of the pcDuino3) in the server:
2. pcDuino desktop will successfully show at the VNC from OTG