You can watch the video above or take the following steps to create the bootable SD card for pcDuino8 Uno:
- 8G (or bigger) TF card( Speed class is recommend for Class 6 or higher )
- TF card reader
- Image for pcDuino8 Uno : Ubuntu14.04
- Tool: Win32DiskImager
Plug TF Card Reader into PC and open Win32DiskImager as administrator.
- Select the Image File that you unzip from the 7z File
- Select the Device that the PC recognized
- Click the write button.
- It will say Write Successful at the end.
- Plug the TF card to pcDuino8 Uno
- Connect 5V DC power input via Micro USB port
- Connect keyboard and mouse with USB hub
- Connect screen with HDMI cable.
- Power on and run
Note: For the first time boot, system initialization may take some time (about 2-3 minutes ), and USB port is disabled. Please do not shutdown before system restart.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.