I have just installed the last android image in flash on my pcDuino v2 image and Android seems to work fine, and I have no additionnal sd card on board (only soldered flash).
1) Does the copper network port run it?
2) I have entered all my wifi network security key on it, it works but as soon as i shut down the board (thank to the shutdown app or simply by removing supply) the “wifi on ” settings is not saved that mean that i have to reactivate wifi after each reboot (ifi is not activated by default after reboot) . The things suprising is that the wifi security key is properly saved somewhere because it connects immediately after re activating wifi
So is there a way to activate wifi by default after reboot?
thanks in advance
1. The RJ45 Ethernet should work.
You can try the following steps to fix the WiFi issue:
1. open terminal apk, run these commands:
# busybox mount / -o rw,remount
2. edit /init.su4i.rc
# busybox vi /init.sun4i.rc
change the lines:
# insmod /system/vendor/modules/8192cu.ko
# insmod /system/vendor/modules/rt5370sta.ko
3. save /init.su4i.rc and restart
# sync && reboot