LinkNode R4 is an open source 4-Channel relay controller which is powered by the ESP8266 WiFi SoC.
The following will introduce how to use Android APP to control the LinkNode R4.
- Download the APK file from the github and install it.
- If you never register an account on LinkSpriteIO, please enter Email and your password, then click the SIGN IN button
- If you have an account on LinkSpriteIO, please enter Email and your password, then click the REGISTER button
- Click the plus icon on the upper right quarter to add a new LinkNode R4.
- Supply the power for LinkNodeR4, the LinkNode R4 will create a AP called LinkNodeAP
- Use your mobile phone to connect this AP
- Open a browser and enter the ip address 10.0.1.1 and you will see the following website:
- Click the button configure WiFi
- Select your WiFi AP which you want to connect and enter your wifi password.
- If connecting failed, you can go to the same website to configure it again.
- After that, LinkNode R4 will connect to Linksprite IO via the internet.
- control the button on the right side to turn on or off the relays, and you can click the relay’s name to change it.
for more details ,please refer to original post