Course description: Draw a bunny ton the paper. When the jumper wire touches different parts of the the bunny, it will tell you which part you have touched.
- 1 x pcDuino
- 4 x 10K Ω resistance
1. 1 x painting tools (paper, pens, etc)
2. 4 x10K Ω resistor
3. Linker cable
4. Conductive aluminum foil
5. Double-sided tape
6. The Linker Base Shield
1. Draw a bunny on a piece of paper
2. Connect the four 10K Ω resistors in series as following:
3.Install the Linker Base Shield onto pcDuino, and connect the linker cable as following:
4. Connect the different points of the resistor circuits A,B, to GND and VCC ends with the linker cable.
5. Turn around the paper, and let’s work on the other size of the paper. Fix the conductive aluminum foil to the skirt with the double-sides tape, fix the part D on its bike.
6. Then find jumper wire, connect to the OUT port , the preparation work is done.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.