[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]A zip file with complete materials and exercices for a workshop can be downloaded here:
Elisava Workshop Materials 2011
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_tour][vc_tab title=”What is programming?” tab_id=”1388987880-1-85″][vc_column_text]Make an algorithm to do something in a specific language programming.
● Algorithm: a procedure or formula for solving a problem.
● Programming language: artificial language designed to communicate instructions to a machine.
It also involves the process of designing, writing, testing, debugging, and maintaining the source code of a computer program.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”What is Arduino?” tab_id=”1388987880-2-29″][vc_column_text]It’s an open source electronics prototyping platform:
● Open source: resources that can be used, redistributed or rewritten free of charge, often software or hardware.
● Electronics: technology which makes use of the controlled motion of electrons through different media.
● Prototyping: an original form that can serve as a basis or standard for other things.
● Platform: hardware architecture with software framework on which other software can run.
The Arduino board is like a small computer that can be programmed as many times as needed.
As a computer, it provides I/O interaction, through digital (input and output) and analog input pins.
● Digital: discrete and finit, described in two states: 1/0, ON/OFF.
● Analog: continuous, can have infinite number of values.
The sketch made with the Arduino IDE is loaded to the board and stored in the microcontroller.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”What is Scratch?” tab_id=”1388988427270-2-6″][/vc_tab][/vc_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.