1. Micro-USB port power adaptor ( 5V, 2000mA)
Note: Pay attention to the micro USB cable used. This USB cable must be able to carry large current as large as 2A. We have seen lots of issues related to usage of weak USB cable.
2. A monitor/Display with HDMI port)
3. HDMI cable
If you don’t have a HDMI monitor, you can use HDMI to DVI cable to connect to a DVI monitor or a HDMI to VGA cable to connect to a VGA monitor.
4. USB keyboard (must)
5. USB Hub and USB mouse ( optional but strongly recommended )
6. Micro-SD card and its card reader.
Recommended to have 8GB or more Micro-SD card for storing the whole system.
Before using pcDuino8 Uno, connect pcDuino8 Uno with the devices correctly:
- USB host port => USB hub => keyboard & mouse
- HDMI port => HDMI cable => HDMI display